FOR EVENTS, MORE THAN 2500 PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE ROSE QUARTER CAMPUS:
- Garden Garage: 1038 total spaces including 24 disabled spaces. The Garden Garage is physically attached to the north end of the Moda Center.
- During Trail Blazers events, Suite patrons, Club Level, and sponsors will have exclusive access to the Garden Garage.
- Annex Garage: 350 total spaces including 9 disabled spaces. The Annex Garage is for One Center Court restaurant patrons.
- West Broadway Garage: 554 total spaces including 12 disabled spaces.
- East Broadway Garage: 533 total spaces including 14 disabled spaces. Benton Surface Lot: 92 total spaces including 3 disabled spaces.
Click here to purchase pre-paid parking online.
Parking prices vary according to the event (prices typically range from $8 to $20 for events). Parking prices are included on the detailed show information page located within the event calendar.
Motorcycle parking is also available in these garages and is the same price as regular vehicles.
Most of garages have a maximum height clearance of 6’8″, but we have parking areas to accommodate larger vehicles. The East/West garages have a max height clearance of 8’2″.
Based on availability, these type of vehicles are directed to park in the Benton Lot (please see map). The cost is $20 per event (this lot is sometimes reserved and not available).
The address of the Rose Quarter is: One Center Court; Portland, OR – USA 97227.
We have four parking garages and two parking lots providing over 2500 spaces, with disabled spaces available on most levels. Each garage has at least one elevator. For most events, pre-paid parking is available from the box office or any Ticketmaster outlet location. Please inquire when purchasing your tickets.
The Rose Quarter parking garages open approximately four hours prior to an event.
Over 1700 parking spaces are available at the Off-Site Parking lots, located five blocks away at NE 7th and Multnomah in the Lloyd District. Off-Site parking is only offered during Blazer home games. MAX Trains arrive about every 5 minutes from the transit station located at NE 7th and Holladay. Passengers will be dropped off at the Rose Quarter Transit Station. Guests can board return trains (heading Eastbound) at the Rose Quarter Transit Station.
For directions to the Rose Quarter, visit the directions page.
TAKE A CHARGE TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
In partnership with Christenson Electric, the Rose Quarter has invested in a low-emission future by installing 10 electric-vehicle charging stations – the most publically-available stations at any single location in our region. The 10 stations are conveniently located on the preferred levels of the Garden and Annex Garages.
If your business is interested in in being at the forefront of supporting this sustainable regional initiative, visit Christenson.com.